quinta-feira, 28 de março de 2013

Mary: So many souls are lost. I say this so that those who still live on earth will use the means that my Son has provided.

Jesus
The burned out city and the rubble of destruction are not the blessings of the heavenly Father but the power of the Evil One unleashed where he has gained control. Look at the effects. Everything is destroyed and life cannot continue. All is suffering and hardship where few survive. Can this be? Can this happen to America, which seems to sit so safely between two oceans? Your oceans no longer protect you. They are no longer unscaleable walls that keep your enemies at bay. They can be overcome by the technology of your enemies, a technology that has fallen into their hands.
Mary
America, you have abandoned me. I guided the early explorers and led them to this new land. It was my gift to those who believed in my Son. You have turned away from him. The divine protection that kept you like a light shining on the mountain, has been slowly stripped away.
Now your Supreme Court will consider the challenges to the defense of marriage. They will ponder the constitutional arguments, but will they consider that God made them male and female and told them to increase and multiply? If this defense of marriage falls, then untold difficulties will beset you until you return to your senses and to the God who would exalt you.

Jesus
Do not look at the surface of human events because this does not reveal the deep and hidden forces that are at work. There are two kingdoms, locked in an eternal conflict that unfolds every minute in every person’s life and in all of history. The prize is the human person himself and his eternal destiny. This prize is so great that nothing must be spared to win. So, the Father sent me into the world and I was obedient even to the cross. Such is the value of each human person.
If I am so interested in the eternal destiny of each one, can I not ask that each person also be interested in their eternal destiny. So much is at stake but this eternal goal is set aside, ignored and endangered. O reader, I died for your eternal destiny. Do not throw away the prize of victory.
Mary
So many souls are lost. I say this so that those who still live on earth will use the means that my Son has provided. O reader, when was the last time you confessed your sins? When was the last time you even examined your conscience? Or, the last time you assisted at mass? These are the usual steps, the normal means to save your soul. Use them and I will show you the other steps that you can easily take to gain your eternal salvation.