segunda-feira, 3 de junho de 2013

1. Male and Female 2. Plunging into Greater Darkness 3. A Generation Born Into Darkness 4. The Moment of Great Light 5. The Fountains of Mercy

5. The Fountains of Mercy

Print This Post Print This Post
Jesus
I have spoken clearly. Mankind is burdened by his sins, yet he has no desire to be free. He does not like the word “repentance”. He clings to his sins and pays the highest price for them. He loves his darkness and walks away from whomever would offer him the light. He cherishes his sins and would never be separated from them.
I offer mankind the great fountains of my mercy but very few come to drink, even though no price is asked. Instead, mankind seeks out poisonous waters for which he pays the highest price. He sacrifices his health, his reputation, his marriage, his family. Although sin comes with the highest price tag, the destruction of the human person, it still flourishes.
Mary
There is not enough time to describe the burdens of sin or the destruction that it brings to the human person. I have spoken gently and clearly. I end these words with an invitation. O reader, I know you and I know your sins. I will act quickly and decisively. You will be surprised at how I free you so completely. However, I need your free will to turn away from this darkness and to seek goodness. Just one little act of your will, one little prayer will suffice, “O Mary, sinless one, save me from my sins”. With that prayer the fountains of mercy are released in you.



4. The Moment of Great Light

Print This Post Print This Post
Jesus
A moment will come when all the nations will gather into my presence. This will be the moment of great light and the moment of the full and final separation of light from darkness.
Some who come before me on that day will be children of darkness, caught, entrapped and still clinging to their darkness. All I can do is to cast them out. Darkness has no place with light, just as night has no place during the day.
How I want to avoid that moment and never have it happen. That is why I speak. O reader, cast out your darkness. Do not cherish it. Do not hold on to it. Darkness has nothing to do with light and does not exist in my kingdom.
Mary
These words are light, inviting you out of your darkness. I do not chastise. I do not condemn. But I cannot leave you in your darkness. Oh, you know it all too well. It has been your constant companion. At times, you have made this darkness your friend. You wanted him at your side.
Now, much has changed. You judge differently. You are calling darkness, darkness and you want to be a child of the light. Good! Let us begin. Take my hand and we will choose again the light of my Son, Jesus. There is not much time. Certainly, no time to delay. Casting out the darkness is not the work of one day.



3. A Generation Born Into Darkness

Print This Post Print This Post
Jesus
Light streams from heaven so that earth does not lie in darkness. However, mankind has learned how to block heaven’s light. He extinguishes the lights one by one, until so much now lies in darkness. When darkness begins the people at least have memories of the light and what earth was like when heaven’s lights shone forth.
As time goes on, a younger generation springs up which born into the darkness. They have no memories of these lights because they were extinguished before they were born. Such it is with the great moral questions of abortion and, soon, of same sex marriages. The younger generation will be born into that darkness without any realization that different lights used to shine.
Mary
This is why we speak – to preserve the light of heaven. I do not speak to condemn. However, if I did not speak, the darkness would have no enemy, no voice raised against it. Human voices are not enough. They are easily drowned out or set aside. Mine is a heavenly voice, which carries its own authority. Who will dispute with me? Who can say that I do not love mankind, when I sacrificed my only Son? Who can accuse me of bias? I am your mother and I say quite clearly. “You are putting out the only lights that can save you from complete darkness.” I will not allow this to happen.

2. Plunging into Greater Darkness

Print This Post Print This Post
Jesus
Mankind is weighed down by his sins but he cannot see the problem because he does not believe in sin or see its effects. So, one by one he says, “This is not a sin” and “That is not a sin”. He takes the clear list that the heavenly Father has revealed and he removes what is inconvenient or bothersome to him. The commandments of God end up in shreds.
He does not pass on to his children these clear laws, so they walk in an even greater darkness, unaware that a true light existed which has been put out. Such is the state of the world – burdened with the greatest sins, twisted in its own depravity, and totally unable to free itself. That is why I speak, trying to solve this demonic difficulty.
Mary
Mankind has become twisted as the clear light of the gospels has been gradually extinguished. Now, mankind is plunging into the greatest darkness from which the society cannot emerge. When the family is no longer seen as sacred, when conceived children are no longer accepted as persons, when the very nature of marriage is changed, then that society is warped, twisted, turned in upon itself and unable to reproduce the children needed to continue its existence. There are the obvious results of the current darkness for which I hold out the light of my Immaculate Heart.

1. Male and Female

Print This Post Print This Post
Jesus
From the beginning, the heavenly Father made them male and female. He told them to increase and multiply and fill the earth. Now, mankind says that being male and female are unnecessary for sexual love. It claims that sexual attraction is licit when a male loves a male or a female lover a female. The Father’s plan has been lost and destroyed.
“We must give them their civil rights” they say. A male has no right to marry a male, not a female to marry a female. They cannot increase and multiply. Such a union is sterile, devoid of fertility and turned in upon itself. When a man burns for another man and a woman for a woman, it is a false love and must be rejected. There are other paths and the heavenly Father will bless those who try to walk according to his will. Many diverse gifts are reveled to those who strive to limit their lusts.
Mary
You who seek sexual satisfaction from someone of your own sex, I want you to come to me so I can teach you another path. Do not be afraid of this call to chastity and service to others. Many before you have walked this road and I have never abandoned them. There will be lonely hours and difficult moments, but there will also be joys and freedoms. I will break the bonds that chain you and offer you consolations that will lift your spirit. I invite all. No one need turn away from the fountain of chastity.