sábado, 20 de julho de 2013

MARY: I will make my presence known by signs and my power known by miracles. These graces I pour out upon all who openly profess their devotion to me.

10. Mary’s Requests

Print This Post Print This Post
Mary
What do I ask of you so that these Fatima blessings are received? First, you must believe in me and in all that I have promised. My name must be on your lips and in your heart. You must trust and be filled with confidence that my gifts are all you need for your eternal salvation and your earthly happiness.
Second, you must love one another and forgive what happens each day. You must be concerned that everyone knows and loves me. No one must be left behind.
Finally, you must keep God’s law. At this point, many falter because they fear. I will help you. I ask only a willing heart that tries each day to fulfill God’s will. Fulfill these three requests and the ocean of Fatima will fill your life.

11. To Church Leaders

   
Mary
I raise my voice strongly to Church leaders – bishops, priests, deacons, religious, laity in key positions. You must join me. You cannot sit on the sidelines. Your voices also must be raised. Where your heart is, there also should be your voice.
You must encourage the Holy Father. Let him know that you support him and want him to consecrate Russia to my Immaculate Heart. When he sees your overwhelming support, he will move much more quickly. He, too, will see the urgency and the fruitfulness. He will see that consecrating Russia will unite the Church, not divide it.
This, however, is not enough. Is there not a part of the Church, no matter how small, in which you hold some role of authority? Consecrate that part to my Immaculate Heart. Get your people to make their consecration. I will see their holy desires and I will come. I will make my presence known by signs and my power known by miracles. These graces I pour out upon all who openly profess their devotion to me.