terça-feira, 30 de dezembro de 2014

MARY: Do not wait. Consecrate yourself and your family. Read. Learn. Live the Fatima message. Fatima is God’s gift, the short cut, the easy way. Fatima is filled with my love and my tenderness.

Our Lady of Fatima

10. A Summary of Teaching

  
Mary 
I have raised up these locutions and in these few years, many have seen their value.  This was to prepare their hearts and show them that my words will guide them.  Filled with this light, they know much about human history.  I have clearly taught the following:
  1. Human history is a battle for souls and cannot be understood merely by reason.
  2. This battle is between light and darkness. The great victory of Jesus took place on the cross.
  3. For 2000 years, Satan has regrouped his forces and has put his plan in place through human beings who cooperate with him.
  4. I foresaw that this battle would come to its greatest moments, so I appeared at Fatima to defeat Satan.
  5. This defeat has obviously not happened because the responses to my requests were not lived out, causing the world to be plunged into a greater war and then constant conflicts.
  6. Mankind is now entering a very dangerous time.  The 100th anniversary of Fatima is a signal moment.  Keep your eyes on that date.  It can still be a moment of great victory.
  7. I will continue to speak each day in the coming year.  I will not hold back my words.  My people need to know the secrets of my heart and its desires.
Now, I must take you on a new path, a road of strength and fortitude, a road of firmness and fidelity. 
Comment:  Our Lady sums up her recent teachings.



9. Opening the Fatima Gift


Mary
In the beginning, many will be confused wondering why many opportunities have been cut off.   This is the first stage.  Then, they will see that the wounds to society are even deeper and that life itself is endangered.  This will be the progression of events in the next few years leading up to the 100 years of Fatima revelations.
Mankind need not walk that path.  Another is available, a true path to peace, the path of Fatima.  All must read the story of the three children, of the appearances and of my requests.  There is also the great promise, “In the end, my Immaculate Heart will triumph”.  It will be late, but Russia will be consecrated.
Do not wait.  Consecrate yourself and your family.  Read.  Learn.  Live the Fatima message.  Fatima is God’s gift, the short cut, the easy way.  Fatima is filled with my love and my tenderness.  I visited the earth to protect you.  I spoke so you might listen.  I gave signs so you would believe.  I did all of this for you.  Please, open my Fatima gift.
Comment:  The Church must fully open the Fatima gift but you can open your gift immediately.